Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bunny-Boiling Crazy

 
 Have you ever fallen victim of Ernie the Octopus? Ernie the octopus likes starting drama, they like talking about you but 99% of the time the person their talking too could careless about their delusions. It's probably because their ego can't take the fact that their ex has finally MOVED on. Everyone has had and will have bad experiences with Ernie the Octopus at some point in their life, because they're everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.
 
For the life of me, I cannot wrap my brain around the psycho-ex-girlfriend phenomenon. I’ve witnessed it, I’ve been a victim of it. This is not just a female thing either, although we’re probably more relentless, crafty and devious about it. There are plenty of nutso-ex-boyfriends as well.
I don’t want to discredit the pain of being rejected.. it’s awful, almost unbearable. It is certainly enough to make you lose your mind. When the person that your life revolves around is suddenly gone your world crumbles, your sanity is rocked to the core and you feel as though you will never be a complete person again. I get it.
BUT.
Is acting like a straight-jacket candidate really the best way to win your lovers heart back? Really?
I mean, nothing says “I love you” like a dead bunny in a boiling pot, right?
Has this ever happened to you???
Have you ever been the "psycho-ex"???

2 comments:

  1. wait...did someone really boil a bunny or is it a metaphor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its from Fatal Attractions.. in the movie she really boils a bunny

    ReplyDelete